Beanfields Pico de Gallo taste amazing!
- 3 handfuls of Chips into a bowl and smash up, http://beanfieldssnacks.com/our_snacks.html
- 3 Table spoons of Amy’s Salsa, http://www.amys.com/products/product-detail/salsas/000411
- Sprinkle some Daiya cheese in bowl, http://www.daiyafoods.com/products/cheddar.asp
- (optional) 3 Table spoons of Amy’s Refried Beans – Light in Sodium, http://www.amys.com/products/product-detail/beans-and-chili/000589
- Stir and eat!
So addicting, I love these chips especially with Amy’s Salsa!
- Tip: Beans can be warmed up ahead of time and mixed with cheese, then sprinkle a little more cheese to top it off (optional)
- Tip: Mix up 1/2 unsalted chips and 1/2 Pico de Gallo Beanfields Chips to keep down the salty flavor.
some nutritional facts about Beanfield Chips: Made from Navy Beans, Black Beans, Long Grain Rice. Sodium is only 8% which is the highest I personally go.