Gluten-free Dairy-free “quesadilla”
The items listed can be purchased at Whole Foods or any Health food store: “Food for life gluten-free Brown Rice Tortilla”, daiya “cheese” and Amy’s salsa. Ask your local store to carry these products as well. Amy’s Salsa gives a great flavor alternative to pizzas and on tortillas!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put tortilla on a baking sheet, http://www.foodforlife.com/product-catalog/gluten-free-wheat-free-breads/gluten-free/whole-grain-brown-rice-tortillas
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Amy’s Salsa Mild onto tortilla, http://www.amys.com/products/product-detail/salsas/000411
- Sprinkle several handfuls of Daiya cheese on top, http://www.daiyafoods.com/products/mozza.asp
- Cook in 400 degree oven 4 minutes.
- take out let set 1 minute, fold sides in and eat